An easy sewing project suitable for beginners. An inside card pocket and detachable wrist strap will keep your essentials handy!
In addition to the step by step instructions, you will also have access to a full video tutorial which will walk you through each step of the project in detail.
Students are also encouraged to join the Crosscut Sewing Community Facebook Group to share their project or ask questions.
- 1/3 yard of exterior fabric
- 1/3 yard of interior fabric
- 1/8 yard of accent fabric (optional)
- (1) zipper at least 9” long*
- Leather cord or zipper pull (optional)
- 1/4 yard of Fusible Fleece (Pellon 987F) - omit if desired for heavy fabrics
- (1) 1/2" swivel snap hook
- (1) 1/2" D-Ring or Oval Ring
Note: The fabric requirements are rounded for purchasing purposes and the fabric listed is enough for 2 wristlets. If using a metal zipper, purchase a 9" zipper. For nylon zippers, 12" or longer will make it easier to sew.
The finished size of the bag is approximately 9" x 5.5".