Peas & Corn Lunch Bags Pattern from Sew SweetnessSold OutOnly 1 left!
THIS LISTING IS FOR A PRINTED COPY OF THIS PATTERN WHICH WILL BE MAILED TO YOU.
These insulated lunch bags are the perfect break to the day! Included in the pattern are two different styles of lunch bags(a rounded lunch bag for the intermediate sewist, and a top zip lunch bag for the advanced sewist). Whether you make them for a child or an adult, they are just the right size to fit a sandwich, several snacks, and a drink. Also included in the instructions are zippered snack bags in two different sizes – one for snacks, and another for a sandwich!
The pdf pattern includes 14 pages of sewing instructions, complete with 26 step-by-step color photos.
Supplies for the Snack Bags (supplies in this list will make 1 small bag and 1 large bag)
- Fat quarter of quilting cotton for exterior
- Fat quarter of quilting cotton for lining
- Two 9” zippers
- 1/2 yard of Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing (or other mid-weight fusible interfacing)
Supplies for the Lunch Bag (will make either 1 rounded lunch bag or 1 top zip lunch bag)
- 1/2 yard of Exterior Fabric (or 1 yard if your fabric is directional)
- 1/2 yard of laminated cotton or PUL for the Lining Fabric (Pellon also make a fusible vinyl to use on regular fabric)
- 1/2 yard of Pellon® #975 Insul-Fleece (or fleece insulated sew-in interfacing)
- 1/2 yard of By Annie’s Soft and Stable™, available at local quilt shops or on-line
- (Soft and Stable is a 1/8” thick, foam sew-in interfacing; one of my testers also recommends automotive headliner fabric in place of the Soft and Stable; you can also substitute a needled fleece fusible interfacing for the Soft and Stable, such as Pellon #TP971F Thermolam Plus fusible interfacing; also, fusible fleece or batting will work as well)
- 1 package of (3 yard) double-fold bias tape, 1/2” wide (or make your own)
- 16” zipper for the top zip lunch bag OR 22” zipper for the rounded lunch bag
Items usually ship same day for orders placed Monday - Friday by 3:00 EST.
Most orders will be sent via USPS First Class Mail (3-5 days).
Priority Shipping Upgrade (2-3 days) is available at checkout.