A perfect size for everyday use, this messenger bag will be your new favorite! With the addition of hardware and an adjustable strap, this practical bag looks professional but is still easy to sew!
In addition to the step by step written and illustrated instructions, you will also have access to a full video tutorial which will walk you through each step of the project in detail.
I like to reverse the flap to show both fabrics, but you can make it so the outside is all the same. The bag is actually reversible!
The kit includes:
- ¹/3 yard of chambray fabric
- ¹/3 yard of grunge heart fabric
- ¹/3 yard of Pellon® 987F Fusible Fleece
- 1¾ yards of 1½" webbing
- (2) 1½" square rings
- (1) 1½" sliding buckle
- Sew-on label
- Detailed instructions (Can be used again with your own fabrics!)
- Pattern pieces
- Access to the step-by-step video
With each kit, you can make 1 bag.
Students are also encouraged to join the Crosscut Sewing Community Facebook Group to share their project or ask questions.