Tuesdays 5/18, 5/25, 6/1, 6/8 from 7PM - 9:30PM
Learn quilting basics and make a practical table runner.
This class will focus on the fundamentals of quilting including:
- Selecting and prepping fabric
- Working with quilt rulers and accuracy
- Rotary cutting
- Piecing - seam allowances and chain piecing
- Nesting seams and row assembly
This class is (4) 2.5 hour sessions.
Cha Cha Cha Table Runner Patter (I will have the printed copy of the pattern available for purchase in class ($10) or you can purchase a PDF copy from Atkinson Designs.)
(If you purchase during class at Crosscut, I can cut strips to size)
8 strips 21/2" x 21" -OR- 4 strips 21/2" x 42" (purchase 1/8 yards, 1/4 yards, fat quarters or fat eighths depending on availability)
BACKING AND BATTING
1/2 yd. each
1 fat quarter (18" x 21") or 1/4 yard
Choose a color that contrasts with the
prints and the border. Shown in white.
BORDER AND BINDING
- This class if for students 16+ (If you are under 16 and would like to take this class, please contact us)
- All students receive 15% of your materials purchases on class day. Feel free to come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials. I do have everything needed for this project. My selection is limited, so feel free to bring your own.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Facilities will be cleaned and disinfected prior to students entering.
- Students are asked to stay home with a fever or any symptoms of illness.
- Classes will be limited to 4-5 students per class. (If you are have friends or family in the class and are comfortable sharing a table with them, please let me know.)
CLASS STUDENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. We will issue a full refund as long as we have 7 days notice before the first day of scheduled class.
- If you need to cancel with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice, we will issue a credit toward the purchase of another class.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice as not eligible for a refund or a credit. If you miss a class, there are no available make-up classes.
CROSSCUT SEWING CANCELLATION POLICY
- Most classes must have minimum of 3 students to meet. In the case that we don't have enough students, we will cancel or reschedule the class. In the case of cancellation or if you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- If a class is canceled due to weather, we will try to reschedule. If you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- Crosscut class cancellations are determined 48 hours prior to the first day of class. We will contact you by phone or email to let you know.