Handmade Face Mask - Speckled Black MetallicSold Out
Use the code MASKS20 for 20% off 5 or more masks.
If you purchased a mask prior to 5/1/2020, these have been improved for fit, comfort and are lighter weight while offering the same protection.
These masks are made with my own pattern. After making over 1000 masks, I have adjusted these for the best comfort and fit.
- 4 layer protection - two layers of fabric and two layers of light weight non-woven interfacing to help provide more of a barrier
- Contoured for comfort at the top of the nose.
- Soft, knit elastic that is not sewn in. That way you can adjust your mask to fit. You can wear this style around your ears, which is how they come. You can also change it out for elastic or ribbon so you can wear it around your head.
- Machine washable.
- Made on professional equipment with new fabric in a studio environment.
- They do not have nose wire, but each mask comes with 1 temporary adhesive nose bridge. Additional ones can be purchased: Adhesive Nose Bridges
The adult size is suitable for most adults. The XL is quite large and often worn over another mask.
If you would like to purchase these for personal use, I thank you and please know that you are helping to offset the cost of the ones that are donated.
This mask does not replace PPEs such as n95 or surgical masks. This mask does not protect, prevent or mitigate diseases or viruses.
Pattern placement of the fabric may vary.
Lining and outer fabric: 100% Woven Cotton
Middle layers: Polyester Interfacing
Elastic may contain latex
Care: Wash Hot, Dry Hot before each use. Iron if necessary
Due to the nature of the product, this item may not be returned.