Double Zip Gear Bag ClassSold Out
Perfect for toiletries, electronic gear, or even clothing, this handy bag will keep you well-groomed and organized.
Simple yet functional, it's got the room you need for all your essentials and is still compact enough to fit in any bag or suitcase.
The double-zippered top opens easily for full access to the roomy interior.
Two zippered pockets on the outside and mesh slip pockets on the inside keep everything neat and organized.
Strong stitched handles on the end make the bag easy to carry and the extra-large zipper pulls give you quick access to whatever you need.
Finished Size 5"H x 7"D x 10½"W
Students are responsible for bringing or purchasing the following materials: (All materials are available in the shop and students receive a 15% discount)
A kit is available here: Double Zip Gear Bag Supply Kit
Students will still need to bring or purchase
Main Fabric 3/4 Yard
Lining Fabric 3/4 Yard
Coordinating Fabric 1/2 Yard
A pizza and salad lunch is included in the class price.
Prerequisites: Basic Sewing Knowledge or Adult Into
- This class if for students 16+ (If you are under 16 and would like to take this class, please contact us)
- All students receive 15% of your materials purchases on class day. Feel free to come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. We will issue a full refund as long as we have 7 days notice before the first day of scheduled class.
- If you need to cancel with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice, we will issue a credit toward the purchase of another class.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice as not eligible for a refund or a credit. If you miss a class, there are no available make-up classes.
- Most classes must have minimum of 3 students to meet. In the case that we don't have enough students, we will cancel or reschedule the class. In the case of cancellation or if you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- If a class is canceled due to weather, we will try to reschedule. If you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- Crosscut class cancellations are determined 48 hours prior to the first day of class. We will contact you by phone or email to let you know.