Crosscut Sewing Young Sewer Starter KitSold OutSale
We put together this kit specifically designed for younger sewers. It is all of our favorite and essential supplies designed with the the safety and skills of our students or any new sewers. t
All of the supplies are held in this handy 12" x 12" clear ArtBin storage box with a handle. This tote will keep everything neat and tidy when not in use and has plenty of room for fabric and additional notions. Inside the tote we have included:
- 2 Spools of Gutermann All Purpose Thread. (1 black, 1 white)
- Fiskars 7" Student Sewing Scissors. These easy to handle sewing scissors are perfect for younger students! The bent handle design keeps materials flat while cutting. They are sized for smaller hands with precision-ground, stainless steel blades. Tested to ensure clean cutting of fabric to the tip.
- Thread snips. We always teach sewers to use small scissors for small jobs. Less chance for errors! These sharp thread snips come with an attached blade cover.
- Hand sewing needles in assorted sizes in a travel case.
- 6" x 12" clear acrylic ruler.
- Retractable tape measure.
- Erasable pen.
- Chalk pencil.
- Magnetic seam guide for the sewing machine.
- Point turner and seam creaser.
- Clips! We use these in class instead of pins. Not only are they safer for little fingers, but they are easy to use and work like a charm. They also enure that students stop and take them out as they sew giving them a chance to readjust and check their project.
- Seam ripper. Hey, we all need one!
- 2 extra bobbins, 2 bobbin buddies which keep the bobbin attached to the spool of thread and 2 tulip bobbin clips which keep the bobbins from unwinding and making a mess.
- 2 fat quarters of fabric. You can pick your own in the shop. If purchasing online, please use the notes section to indicate your sewer's 2 favorite colors and we will pick 2 great fabrics.
All of these items individually would add up to over $70. We are selling these kits through the holidays for only $49.95. We are happy to answer any questions about the machines or kits! Happy sewing!