We put together this kit specifically designed for new sewers. It is all of our favorite and essential supplies designed with the the safety and skills of our students or any new sewers.
We have included:
- 2 Spools of Gutermann All Purpose Thread. (1 black, 1 white)
- Fiskars 7" Student Sewing Scissors. These easy to handle sewing scissors are perfect for younger students! The bent handle design keeps materials flat while cutting. They are sized for smaller hands with precision-ground, stainless steel blades. Tested to ensure clean cutting of fabric to the tip.
- Thread snips. We always teach sewers to use small scissors for small jobs. Less chance for errors!
- Hand sewing needles in assorted sizes in a travel case.
- 6" x 12" clear acrylic ruler.
- Erasable pen.
- Chalk pencil.
- Point turner and seam creaser.
Perfect Klip 25ct - We use these in class instead of pins. Not only are they safer, but they are easy to use and work like a charm. They also enure that students stop and take them out as they sew giving them a chance to readjust and check their project..
- Seam ripper. Hey, we all need one!
- 2 half yards of fabric. You can pick your own in the shop. If purchasing online, we will pick 2 great fabrics.
- Eversewn Glass Head Pins - 100 Count
All of these items individually would add up to over $70. We are happy to answer any questions about the machines or kits! Happy sewing!