make great gifts for everyone! These are easy to make. This pattern focuses on building measuring skills.
In addition to the step by step instructions and photos, you will also have access to a full video tutorial which will walk you through each step of the project in detail.
The kit includes:
- ½ yard of exterior fabric (quilting cotton)
- ½ yard of interior fabric (quilting cotton
- 3 ½ yards of drawstring cord
- Sew-on label
- Detailed instructions (Can be used again with your own fabrics!)
- Full size pattern pieces
- Access to the step-by-step video
With each kit, you can make 1 backpack.
Students are also encouraged to join the Crosscut Sewing Community Facebook Group to share their project or ask questions. This project requires use of a sewing machine.