Grab your favorite fabric layer cakes, fuse a little, cut a little, sew a little - and done! This Stiff Stuff craft project is quick, easy, and just a bit addicting!
Discover the unique properties of Stiff Stuff from Lazy Girl Designs: firm, flexible, sew-in interfacing with bounce-back memory. Won't hold unintended folds, 100% polyester non-woven.
Size: Bottom is 6” x 3”, Stands nearly 3” tall
Basic Skills Necessary
Straight Stitch and Zig Zag Stitch Required.
- Two 10” squares coordinating Fabric
- Two 10” squares Fusi-Bond Lite fusible web by Lazy Girl SLG101
- One 10” square Stiff Stuff Firm sew-in interfacing by Lazy Girl 10” squares
- Four Buttons 5/8” or smaller
- 3/4 yard Floss, ribbon, or yarn for ties
- Use 100% cotton quilting weight fabric.
- Size 70/10 or 80/12 Universal or Microtex sewing machine needle.
- Erasable marking tool recommended.
- Follow manufacturers' directions for fusibles. Press cloth optional when working with fusible interfacing.
- Transparent or invisible tape (such as Scotch brand) is handy.
- Fray Check liquid seam sealant for buttons.
- This is a printed pattern that will be mailed to you.