Zipper Pouch ClassSold Out
All classes are canceled or postponed at the moment. To stay up to date on when classes will resume, please join our email list via the form at the bottom of the page or follow us: Facebook or Instagram
These easy zipper pouches are perfect for toiletries, electronic gear, school supplies or makeup!
A printed copy of the pattern and a nylon zipper are included in the class price.
1/4 yard of fabric for the outside for the small or medium size / 1/3 yard for the large - cotton, canvas or waxed canvas
1/4 yard of fabric for the lining for the small or medium size / 1/3 yard for the large - cotton
1/4 yard of fusible fleece for the small or medium size / 1/3 yard for the large
Prerequisites: Basic Sewing Knowledge or Adult Into
- This class if for students 16+ (If you are under 16 and would like to take this class, please contact us)
- All students receive 15% of your materials purchases on class day. Feel free to come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. We will issue a full refund as long as we have 7 days notice before the first day of scheduled class.
- If you need to cancel with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice, we will issue a credit toward the purchase of another class.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice as not eligible for a refund or a credit. If you miss a class, there are no available make-up classes.
- Most classes must have minimum of 3 students to meet. In the case that we don't have enough students, we will cancel or reschedule the class. In the case of cancellation or if you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- If a class is canceled due to weather, we will try to reschedule. If you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- Crosscut class cancellations are determined 48 hours prior to the first day of class. We will contact you by phone or email to let you know.