The Lincoln Tote Bag ClassSold Out
The Lincoln Tote is a sleek tote bag perfect for work, errands or travel. Although simple in design, every detail of this bag has been carefully considered and refined. The size was designed with files, books, tablets and laptops in mind. It’s shape fits comfortably under the arm. The handles should fit comfortably over the shoulder but do not let the bag hit the ground when held in hand.
The inside zippered pocket, reinforced bottom and bag feet make it practical and durable. This pattern has been simplified to be easy to sew even for beginners.
The bag is a blank canvas! Show off a bold print or make a classic bag to go with everything. No matter the style, the genuine leather handles take this handmade bag to the next level. I hope you love it as much as I doWritten directions, magnetic snap, bag bottom, bag feet, leather handles and rivets are all provided in the class price.
Students are responsible for bringing or purchasing the following materials: (All materials are available in the shop and students receive a 15% discount)
Fabric amounts are based on 44” wide fabric. The fabric requirements
are rounded to the nearest ¼ yard for purchasing purposes.
½ yard exterior fabric
½ yard lining fabric (cotton or chambray)
¼ yard of accent fabric for the bag bottom (canvas or waxed canvas)
½ yard Pellon® 987F Fusible Fleece (omit for waxed canvas)
½ yard interlining (only for waxed canvas)
1 yard Pellon® SF101 Shape-Flex® or lightweight woven interfacing
(1) 7” Zipper
Prerequisites: Basic Sewing Knowledge or Adult Into
- This class if for students 16+ (If you are under 16 and would like to take this class, please contact us)
- All students receive 15% of your materials purchases on class day. Feel free to come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. We will issue a full refund as long as we have 7 days notice before the first day of scheduled class.
- If you need to cancel with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice, we will issue a credit toward the purchase of another class.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice as not eligible for a refund or a credit. If you miss a class, there are no available make-up classes.
- Most classes must have minimum of 3 students to meet. In the case that we don't have enough students, we will cancel or reschedule the class. In the case of cancellation or if you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- If a class is canceled due to weather, we will try to reschedule. If you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- Crosscut class cancellations are determined 48 hours prior to the first day of class. We will contact you by phone or email to let you know.