Making Backpack ClassSold Out
A backpack that’s perfect in its simplicity, but also great for customizing. Choose your favorite canvas (prints or solids) or waxed canvas and get to work creating your very own custom backpack.
- front slip pocket
- interior zip pocket
- adjustable shoulder straps
- useful top handles
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Approx. Finished Dimensions: 11 ½” wide x 15” tall x 5” deep (29 cm x 38 cm x 12 cm)
Prior to the class, we will be offering a kit with the interfacing, zippers, webbing and hardware. We will email anyone enrolled with kit options and color choices.
Requirements based on 44”-wide fabric.
- You will need to purchase a pdf copy of the pattern from Noodlehead
- 1 yard (1 m) Exterior Fabric
- 1 yard (1 m) Lining Fabric
- Making Backpack Class Supply Kit
Recommended Fabrics: canvas (7-9 oz. weight) or waxed canvas (10-12 oz. weight) for exterior fabric, quilting cotton for lining fabric
A pizza and salad lunch is included in the class price.
Prerequisites: Basic Sewing Knowledge or Adult Into
- This class if for students 16+ (If you are under 16 and would like to take this class, please contact us)
- All students receive 15% of your materials purchases on class day. Feel free to come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. We will issue a full refund as long as we have 7 days notice before the first day of scheduled class.
- If you need to cancel with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice, we will issue a credit toward the purchase of another class.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice as not eligible for a refund or a credit. If you miss a class, there are no available make-up classes.
- Most classes must have minimum of 3 students to meet. In the case that we don't have enough students, we will cancel or reschedule the class. In the case of cancellation or if you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- If a class is canceled due to weather, we will try to reschedule. If you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- Crosscut class cancellations are determined 48 hours prior to the first day of class. We will contact you by phone or email to let you know.