Invisible Zipper PillowSold Out
Dust off your sewing skills and make a simple and easy pillow cover! These are perfect to change up your living room without the cost of designer pillows. It is a perfect way to learn how to insert an invisible zipper.
Students are responsible for bringing or purchasing the following materials: (All materials are available in the shop)
For an 18" x 18" Pillow:
1/2 yard of fabric - linen, canvas, home decor weight or cotton will work
18" pillow insert
22" or longer invisible zipper
Pillow form of your choice and enough fabric to cover it plus a long enough invisible zipper
Prerequisites: Basic Sewing Knowledge or Adult Into
- This class if for students 16+ (If you are under 16 and would like to take this class, please contact us)
- All students receive 15% of your materials purchases on class day. Feel free to come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. We will issue a full refund as long as we have 7 days notice before the first day of scheduled class.
- If you need to cancel with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice, we will issue a credit toward the purchase of another class.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice as not eligible for a refund or a credit. If you miss a class, there are no available make-up classes.
- Most classes must have minimum of 3 students to meet. In the case that we don't have enough students, we will cancel or reschedule the class. In the case of cancellation or if you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- If a class is canceled due to weather, we will try to reschedule. If you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- Crosscut class cancellations are determined 48 hours prior to the first day of class. We will contact you by phone or email to let you know.