Emblem Duffle Bag ClassSold Out
This medium-sized duffle bag comes together with minimal pattern pieces. Creative use of the top zippered edge and bottom corners gives this bag its boxy shape. Great for your next overnight trip!
Finished Size: 18” long x 10” tall x 8” deep
Students are responsible for bringing or purchasing the following materials: (All materials are available in the shop and students receive a 15% discount)
Prior to the class, we will be offering a kit with the pattern, interfacing, zippers, bag bottom and hardware. We will email anyone enrolled with kit options and color choices.
- 1-1/4 yard (1.15 metre) of Exterior Fabric (quilting cotton)
- 1-1/4 yard (1.15 metre) of Lining Fabric
- 1 yard (0.9 metre) of solid fabric (quilting cotton or leather) for straps
- 5/8 yard (0.6 metre) of foam interfacing (By Annie’s Soft and Stable, Pellon Flex Foam, Bosal In-R-Form, or automotive headliner; if using Flex Foam, it is only 20” wide so please purchase 2 yards)
- 3-1/4 yards (3 meters) of 20” wide Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing (or medium-weight fusible interfacing)
- Either two triangle rings -OR- two d-rings with 1” (2.5cm) opening
- 1-1/2” (40mm) metal slider
- Two swivel clips with 1-1/2” (40mm) wide opening for strapping
- 30” (76cm) handbag zipper
- Two 12” (35.5cm) zippers
- Optional false bottom: 1 sheet of plastic cross stitch template and foam core board (in the school supply section)
A pizza and salad lunch is included in the class price.
Prerequisites: Basic Sewing Knowledge or Adult Into
- This class if for students 16+ (If you are under 16 and would like to take this class, please contact us)
- All students receive 15% of your materials purchases on class day. Feel free to come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. We will issue a full refund as long as we have 7 days notice before the first day of scheduled class.
- If you need to cancel with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice, we will issue a credit toward the purchase of another class.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice as not eligible for a refund or a credit. If you miss a class, there are no available make-up classes.
- Most classes must have minimum of 3 students to meet. In the case that we don't have enough students, we will cancel or reschedule the class. In the case of cancellation or if you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- If a class is canceled due to weather, we will try to reschedule. If you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- Crosscut class cancellations are determined 48 hours prior to the first day of class. We will contact you by phone or email to let you know.