Adult and Child Apron ClassSold Out
Join us for this quick and easy project! We welcome all parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and children young and old who wish to take a class together. It is best if at least one member of your party has some sewing experience.
Stay clean and stylish in the kitchen! Once you learn how to sew this easy reversible apron, you will want to make several. They make lovely holiday, bridal shower, hostess or housewarming gifts and they sew up in no time! Twill tape ties and D-rings make this apron easily adjustable. This project is designed for lightweight woven fabrics. Quilting cotton is ideal. If using a heavier weight canvas or linen/cotton blend, make sure the fabric is washable. You may want to prewash before cutting.
Either the child or the adult student should have knowledge of how to operate the sewing machine. If you have never sewn before, please consider taking the Learn to Sew or Kids Beginner Workshop class first.
Written directions, pattern, twill tape for the ties and D-Rings are all provided in the class price. The class price is for 2 students.
Please bring or plan to purchase the following which is enough for BOTH Aprons:
- 1 yard of fabric A
- 1 yard of fabric B
- Coordinating Thread
- All students receive 15% of your materials purchases on class day. Feel free to come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials.
CLASS STUDENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. We will issue a full refund as long as we have 7 days notice before the first day of scheduled class.
- If you need to cancel with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice, we will issue a credit toward the purchase of another class.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice as not eligible for a refund or a credit. If you miss a class, there are no available make-up classes.
- Most classes must have minimum of 3 students to meet. In the case that we don't have enough students, we will cancel or reschedule the class. In the case of cancellation or if you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- If a class is canceled due to weather, we will try to reschedule. If you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- Crosscut class cancellations are determined 48 hours prior to the first day of class. We will contact you by phone or email to let you know.